WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF A POLICY ON CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENT/NO-SHOW – EFFECTIVE MAY 2021.
This policy has been established to provide the highest level of veterinary care to all our patients.
By providing us notice of a cancellation, we may be able to accommodate other patients with your appointment slot. When you do not show up for a scheduled appointment, it creates an unused appointment slot that another patient may have needed.
It is very important that you call within 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment.
- New clients will be charged $42.00 Office visit fee to be paid prior to scheduling your appointment with the Doctor.
- If a new client fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment with no 24-hour notice. The prepaid fee is non-refundable. You will have to prepay the Office visit charge again when rescheduling.
- Established clients who fail to show or cancel/reschedule an appointment and have not contacted our office with at least 24 hour’s notice will be considered a No Show. They then will be charged a $42.00 office visit fee for an appointment with the Doctor and $9.50 for an appointment with a Technician. This fee must be paid prior to scheduling your next appointment. If for any reason you need to cancel an appointment, please notify our office as a soon as possible.
- Established clients who have (2) No Show appointments will be required to prepay $42.00 Office visit fee or $9.50 Technician fee to schedule an appointment in the future.
- As a courtesy, when time allows, we will make reminder calls and will send emails. If you do not receive a reminder call or email, the above Policy will remain in effect.
WE UNDERSTAND THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN AN UNFORESEEN EMERGENCY OCCURS AND YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. YOU MAY CONTACT EASLEY ANIMAL HOSPITAL, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK AT THE NUMBERS BELOW. SHOULD IT BE AFTER REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY OR A WEEKEND, YOU MAY LEAVE A MESSAGE, EMAIL OR CONTACT US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.