Welcome to Easley Animal Hospital
Easley Animal Hospital is proud to serve Easley, SC, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don’t hesitate to call us at (864) 859-3518. Thank you!
A Thank You Note For Our Wonderful clients
Easley Animal Hospital takes the health and safety of our clients and patients very seriously. We acknowledge that this is a stressful time for everyone. New updates about COVID-19 are frequently released and this may result in further changes for all of us. We appreciate your kindness and patience with our hospital’s new operating protocols and want to say THANK YOU to our community for your support and understanding. Our goal is always to help you keep your beloved pets safe, healthy, and happy. We will continue to do this for as long as our team remains healthy.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have taken added measures to help reduce risk of exposure to the virus.
- We are only allowing essential personnel in the building. All staff are required to wear safety glasses, mask, and gloves.
- If an employee or immediate family member of an employee is sick or has recently been sick, we are asking that they stay home through their quarantine period.
- If a client is sick or has recently been sick, we are asking that they stay home and reschedule their appointment for a later date. NOTE: At this time, both the CDC and WHO have reported that they do not believe there is any evidence that companion animals can spread COVID-19. However, out of an abundance of caution, experts do recommend that if you are diagnosed with COVID-19, it is best to limit contact with animals until there is a better understanding of the virus.
- All elective surgeries have been postponed to conserve hospital personal protective equipment (PPE), surgical supplies, and cleaning supplies.
- We are now providing curbside service. We ask that you call upon arrival: 864-859-3518. A nurse will be out to answer any questions you have and bring your pet inside for his/her exam. Discussion about the exam and treatment recommendations will be made over the phone. When the appointment is finished, a nurse will bring your pet back out to your car.
- We are asking, if possible, all payments be made over the phone to limit person to person interaction.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all items between clients/patients and after every use.
THANK YOU SO MUCH to our wonderful clients who have brought us cleaning supplies and have even made us face masks! We greatly appreciate you keeping us in your thoughts as we do our best to keep you, your pets and ourselves healthy during this pandemic. Our greatest need at the moment is Lysol type spray products and gloves. Also, THANK YOU to those who have brought us treats! It certainly helps to boost team spirits and morale!
Thank you again! Stay home! Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Our Address503 Ross Ave
Easley, SC 29640
Phone: (864) 859-3518
Hospital HoursMonday - Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm